Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Big Start

Well, Jake has his first game tonight in Pittsford. This morning he gave us the team report...."We aren't ready for this game" were his words. And then he hoped that the other team wasn't ready yet either. Let's hope so. Either way, it's 87 and sunny with a nice breeze, the cows are out on pasture, enjoying the warm weather without a care in the world and it's a great day for a baseball game. I will have to miss this first outing...yes those cows haven't figured out how to milk themselves yet!

No comments: