Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, May 14, 2007

JW is now 3-0

I was so overwhelmed with Mother's Day, I forgot to post about JW's game! He pitched a great game with 10 strike outs, walked 2 batters and gave up 1 hit in 5 innings. In the second game he was 2 for 2 in batting. They won both games. So we were very happy for JW and I'm hoping it boosted his confidence level. Although he never looks nervous out on the mound I know he is. I ususally sit on the sidelines and just hope he doesn't hit the batter, I could care less how many strikeouts he has, just as long as he doesn't hurt anyone!

No comments: