Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Lots to do

I already know this day will not be long enough for all that I want to accomplish, especially since right now, I should be out feeding the heifers and bedding the cows. Today is column writing day too and I promised my son I would help type something for him. Jake is on me about the lawn being too long and ragged, so mowing is on the agenda too. Does anyone else face days like this? Better get on it!

No comments: