Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, May 14, 2007

One to remember

I had the Mother's Day of a lifetime yesterday! When I woke up to go milk cows, I was told to stay in bed. You don't know how wonderful those words sounded to me! Shortly after that I heard four sets of foot steps pounding down the stairs and heading out the door. It was a little difficult to fall back asleep, but I managed and didn't wake up until 7 am! When I woke up I was greeted with a tray of breakfast made by my daughter Sarah. It was a wonderful breakfast of eggs, toast with plum jelly, coffee and caramel corn! She knows me well. After that wonderful breakfast I was showered with cards and flowers and delightful conversation as we revisited Mother's Days past. It was definitely a day to remember!

No comments: