Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hot and humid

Boy was it hot and humid in the barn tonight! It felt like the middle of July...but I'm not complaining! I was glad to turn them out to pasture, I know they've got to love laying out on that grass listening to the frogs croak in the creek while they watch the moon come up and enjoy the cool night breeze.

No comments: