Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Teenage Editors

You should always beware when you have teenagers in the house who are savvy on a computer! While I was out watching my two youngest kids at a church program this evening, my relief milkers (the older boys) felt they needed to do some editing to my blog. For those of you who saw the caption with my youngest son's picture you noticed the insult that my teenage editors thought they needed to add. (I fixed it) There is nothing sacred with these boys! But at least they are keeping Jake "real" which he needs....being the baby of the family.

No comments: