Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Whew!

Well, I got all those sweet rolls done and baked and delivered. I found out this morning, I made a few too many, they had some left over. Better too much than too little! It's been a busy weekend, I've had teenagers galore over here for two days and now they've all gone home and taken two of mine with them! Just Jake and Sarah are left here. Tomorrow we'll watch Luke in another 3 on 3 tournament and JW will march in the parade with the high school band. I think we might try to get some dehorning in too....who knows. These holiday weekends kill me, I can't wait to get back to the mundaneness of the week days! Is mundaneness even a word?

No comments: