Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Split

Yesterday at the baseball tournament, JW's team split, they lost the first game but won the second. We got home in plenty of time to work outside, so I finally got all the law mowed. Boy, that makes me crazy when I can't keep the lawn as nice looking as the widow next door. On our farm, we have two farmhouses and our neighbor is the widow of the farmer who used to own our farm. She is meticules about her lawn and keeps her flower beds in tip top shape. It's nice, not only because we have a pretty view when we look out our window, but she also keeps me accountable. I can't let my lawn get long when hers looks so good. Besides, we have to keep the farmstead looking neat for the Sunday drivers through the summertime!

No comments: