Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back to school

Well, it's back to school and things as normal...well as normal as normal gets. It's a beautiful day here on the Knolltop and I've got some outside chores to do. I haven't planted one flower, so I ought to get that done and I haven't planted anything in my garden yet....but my 12 rows of sweetcorn are up! I think I'll have enough for us and the coons this year! Better get the kids going, they aren't going to want to move out this morning....I don't blame them!

No comments: