Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Clean sweep

Last night JW had a double header with Camden and they swept the Redskins winning the first game 15-2 and the second game 3-2. While they were playing down south, Jake had practice and I got to watch a little bit of his pitching after I got done milking. He's terribly discouraged with his team. A couple of the boys just moved up from Tee ball and they still have a tendency to play in the dirt when their bored. Jake treats each practice like he's in Spring Training with the Braves so there's just a bit of difference in the intensity level on the team. But that's how life is sometimes. Some of us chuckle our way through while others treat each day like it's the only day that matters. Somewhere in the middle would be an approprite place to live.

No comments: