Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, May 25, 2007

Baking day

It's cloudy here on the Knolltop. I guess we're supposed to get some rain today, none yet. Chores are done, the boys had to help the last couple of mornings because Big Daddy is indisposed. It's fun to have them help in the mornings...I get more time to chat with them. Today is baking day for me. I volunteered to bake sweet rolls for a friend who's daughter is graduating and her open house is tomorrow. I thought I would get it done a little at a time, but now I've got 7 batches to make today, the open house is tomorrow! Why do I always wait until the last minute? But that's not a big deal, I enjoy baking... time in the kitchen is really my favorite time. Jake has his second game tonight, his uniform was in the washer this morning, he got up early and put it in the dryer and before school had it folded and put in a special spot so he wouldn't forget it! I never knew he was so good at folding clothes! Better get to the kitchen.

No comments: