Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to school...shopping

On this sunny clear, cool morning on the Knolltop, I'm preparing to take my four kids and the neighbor kid school shopping. I will meet my mom, because the kids don't think they've gone school shopping unless she goes along to buy a few extra items that I refuse to buy! Thank God for grandparents!


Yesterday Luke worked with Holly, he's taken to walking her down the road first then working with her...it seems to work better for him. He doesn't get so frustrated. Like he did last week as shown in these pictures.
Luke loves to show cows, but it takes hard work to make them into a parade cow. As a fourteen year old, patience sometimes gets thin.
Of course Sarah and Sandy have no difficulty at all, and are always ready to pose for a picture, while Luke is still fighting in the background with Holly.




No comments: