Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ERROR!

Oh my..how frustrating when you can't get on your blog because of server error or someone else is camped on the computer when you want to get on!

I had such a great entry today...but like many of you....when I got on I couldn't because of some error. So now I've got to head into our county FSA office to do a story on a retiring employee and then I'm headed north with Big Daddy to the Clare County Fair so he can judge dairy show.

Although I just got a report from the barn and we have one fresh cow and another one calving so mom might be staying home. We'll see. Right now I have to head to Hillsdale...more..so much more later!

No comments: