Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, August 27, 2007

Keep them comin'!

Your votes are coming in fast and furious! I've gotten emails and comments here and when I posted this question on another website they put in their two cents worth too.

I will continue to ask for your input until Wednesday morning...then I will compile them and send them off to Trent. Of course, I'm only going to send him the comments that support my argument....HA! Just joking...I'll send them all, but as of right now they are definitely coming in as I called it.

Thanks!

No comments: