Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, August 17, 2007

Waiting....

While I wait for Big Daddy to get off the phone and for the coffee to perk, I thought I'd check in and say a quick good morning. It's sunny and clear here and I had to wear a sweatshirt to milk this morning.

Our bull calf population is growing every day. We've had three since Sunday. I'm looking forward to Monday when they leave...bottle feeding when you have the rest of the calves on buckets can be a pain!


Jake is calling me for breakfast...he's waiting for me to eat...such a gentleman!

I'll be back after breakfast.

No comments: