Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, August 17, 2007

Breakfast is over and time to get going!

The dishes are done, the coffee was enjoyed...it's time to get moving.

If I were organized it would be dangerous. I wanted to write a story about the Ohio District 10 Holstein show and when I went to find my show catalog with all my notes in it....I couldn't find it. I found Big Daddy's but not mine. I searched the desk, the magazine basket, the Hoosier cabinet where everything important is deposited and nothing! I then took drastic measures and searched the garbage....still nothing. Knowing I would never be able to remember who was what, I flagged Big Daddy down and asked him if he remembered who won what. He looked at me and said, "Oh, your catalog is in by my chair in the bedroom, I was looking at it last night." Saved! Now I have to write!

When the story is written then I will can peaches. When the peaches are canned the lawn should be dried out enough to mow. The laundry is going....we're up and runnin'!

No comments: