Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, August 24, 2007

New life

Bobby keeps saying every day...it's like the corn has new life. It should with all the rain we've gotten and continue to get! Last evening after chores, Luke and Jake had Brad over and they were playing football in the back yard. All of a sudden a storm blew in and blew out. They were drenched, which made the game even more fun!


JW is gone to Ohio, right now he should be at Triple T Holsteins in North Lewisburg judging a few classes there. I called him this morning but haven't heard anything as of right now...I assume they haven't gotten stuck in the flood down there.


I've still got a story to write this morning...got my column done. Actually, I've got to write my story for the Agriview today too....that will be a little different since it will be more about famous show cattle and not one farm. A real challenge none the less...I've never done anything like this before. It won't be about Holly, especially if she doesn't get her act together...the other day Luke had a terrible time with her...I'll write more about that later....here's a picture of the struggle.


If I don't get to it, I won't get anything done. Coffee is perked and ready to drink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy from the college roomate and aunt of the "one in charge"! How did she look? I haven't seen her with her new figure!) We are all waiting patiently for Katie's new arrival any day too. The family just keeps getting bigger and bigger! I just got the link and have been enjoying the stories of your family. I miss ya GF!
Jules

Melissa Hart said...

Hey roomie! Glad you joined us here in the blog world...these are so infectious!
Yes, although Katie looks the part of being ready do deliver any day...Michelle doesn't even look the slightest bit pregnant. I wouldn't tell her that...how disappointing to be pregnant and not look it! She looks as great as ever...a blooming mother to be.
Thanks for stopping in! Miss you lots and lots...it sure would be nice if you'd move back to Michigan....:)
Melissa