Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yet another one!

Sonya was born this morning. Her mama is Scoop...yes a strange name, Scoop was born during our Bob the Builder era. Jake loved Bob and so that year all the heifers born were named for the characters on the show. We had a Scoop, Roly, Muck and a Dizzy. Scoop and Muck are still with us.

She was born before Big Daddy had to leave, thank goodness! Now I'm taking Jake and Luke to a friends house and then I'm going to dive into salsa making!

No comments: