Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Call for directions

It's another clear, cool morning on the Knolltop. I've already been to town for supplies and now I'm back and headed out to the barn to help treat a sick cow and sort some heifers.

Luke is with a buddy of his down in Indiana at a bird show...I don't have a clue...don't ask.

JW and his buddy Sarah are off on another judging workout. The only problem is...he won't take a map....testosterone strikes again....and he keeps calling me for directions. He has called four times in a matter of 2 hours because they keep taking wrong turns. I just talked to him again and they are at Taco Bell....getting a snack I guess...getting lost increases your appetite.

Well, I've got to get going to the barn since half the crew is gone. After that we're going to the fairgrounds for the auction...I'll explain later and hopefully with pictures!

No comments: